2 out of 3 people are magnesium deficient and do not realize it. Research shows magnesium can help to ease stress, anxiety, muscle soreness, joint pain, constipation, migraines, headaches, PMS, asthma, eczema, psoriasis, and aid in promoting restful sleep.
Customers report it helps to:
Relieve their restless legs syndrome
Reduce leg cramps and muscle spasms
Improve collagen production
MAGNESIUM FLAKES vs. EPSOM SALTS
Transdermal application of magnesium is far superior to oral supplements. One of the best ways to get magnesium into the body is your most efficient organ – your skin!
Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) is not the same as pure magnesium flakes (magnesium chloride). Magnesium flakes provide more concentrated bio-available magnesium – and better address magnesium deficiency.
EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE & THERAPEUTIC
Replenishes your magnesium levels and softens your skin
The purest natural magnesium chloride, from the pristine Zechstein Sea bed in the Netherlands; protected from modern pollution
FREE E-BOOK - IMPROVE YOUR LIFE WITH MAGNESIUM
Jam-packed with information that will help you understand how important magnesium is in your everyday life. Filled with illustrations, tips and much more. Valued at $9.95. You will receive instructions with your package on how to get the e-book.
DIRECTIONS – THERAPEUTIC BATH SOAK
Add 1-2 cups to a tub of warm (not hot) water. Soak for at least 15-20 minutes for full benefits.
DIRECTIONS – THERAPEUTIC FOOT SOAK
Add ¼ to ½ cup to a foot basin of warm (not hot) water. Soak for at least 15-20 minutes for full benefits.
Purified water, magnesium chloride, less than 2% of sodium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, calcium chloride (because the magnesium is from a deep, ancient sea bed, these trace minerals naturally exist; water is bound into the flakes due to the evaporation process)
Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not apply on freshly shaven skin, open wounds or broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Our customers love the purity and efficacy of our spray, but if you are not fully satisfied then we will provide you a full, no questions asked refund within 30 days of purchase -- but keep the informative e-book valued at $9.95 as our free gift.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 (USA Only)
Easy 30 Day No Hassle Returns. Try it and you'll see why
We guarantee you will love ASUTRA products
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use this to make magnesium oil?
It’s possible and there are many articles on the internet on how to easily do this. However, we don’t recommend this. It won’t be the same purity as you get when you purchase pure magnesium oil straight from the ancient Zechstein seabed. The flakes are made from the magnesium oil brine itself so using the flakes and turning it back into oil is a backward process and it won’t have the same purity. So if you really want the purest, undiluted magnesium oil, please take a look at ASUTRA’s Transdermal Magnesium Oil which also goes through an additional filtration process so there is less itch and less sting.
2. Why should I use warm water and not hot when soaking?
When using magnesium chloride flakes for a foot or body soak, please use warm water. If the water is too hot, then it causes the skin to not easily absorb the magnesium well. As you soak, the warm water opens your pores and allows for magnesium to absorb into your skin and into the bloodstream and cellular level.
3. What are the instructions for a body soak?
(1) How much? Add 1 to 2 cups to your tub. Add more flakes as needed based on water level and desired strength. (2) How long? Soak for at least 15 to 20 minutes for full benefits. Soak longer if desired. (3) Water Temperature: Add the flakes to warm water (not hot) for best results. (4) Add Essential Oils (Optional) Add a few drops of your favorite essential oils to turn this into a relaxing aromatherapy experience. Certain essential oils also provide unique benefits.
4. What are the instructions for a foot soak?
(1) How much? Add ¼ to ½ cup to your foot basin. Add more flakes as needed based on water level and desired strength. (2) How long? Soak for at least 15 to 20 minutes for full benefits. Soak longer if desired. (3) Water Temperature: Add the flakes to warm water (not hot) for best results. (4) Add Essential Oils (Optional) Add a few drops of your favorite essential oils to turn this into a relaxing aromatherapy experience. Certain essential oils also provide unique benefits.
5. Any Tips on Usage/Storage?
Our customers didn't want the usual messy, torn and leaking plastic bags. So we put our flakes into an easy, clear plastic jar with screw cap lid. This jar is easy to handle, stands upright and can easily be stored on a shelf or countertop. (1) Prevent Clumpiness - Use the screw cap lid and easily seal after use to prevent moisture entry which can increase clumpiness. (2) Shake Jar - As you use the flakes, there will be more empty space in the jar, so simply just give the jar a good shake to break-apart the clumpiness and then scoop out the desired amount needed. (3) Use A Scoop - This will make your flakes last longer because you are not touching it and potentially adding bacteria to the mix.
6. Any Cautionary Tips?
(1) Avoid Sensitive Areas: Whether it's a body soak or foot soak, if you have open cuts/wounds, please be extra careful as the magnesium flakes may cause stinging and/or burning sensation. Let these areas heal first prior to using. (2) Emerge Carefully: For bath soak users, your body has just went thru a full, healing magnesium bath and you might feel light-headed, in addition the tub might be slippery. So please come out of the tub carefully and remember to hydrate again - drink a full glass of water. (3) Hydrate: For bath soak users,, this is so important. A 20 minute salt bath in warm water can be dehydrating. So please drink a full glass of water BEFORE and AFTER your bath
7. Is it food grade flakes
NO. Please do not ingest or take internally. This is very pure and potent and should be used externally for foot and body soaks.
If you have questions about this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org