Don't be fooled by other brands that add in fillers or artificial synthetic flakes made in a lab.. The purpose of this is to replenish your magnesium levels with pure, uncontaminated magnesium. Our magnesium flakes are sourced from the ancient Zechstein Seabed - rated as the purest in the world.
Who uses this and why?:
People who suffer from insomnia, this helps them sleep better
Folks who can't tolerate oral magnesium and need alternatives
Great for all kinds of pain relief, joint relief, muscle spasm, etc.
Helps to reduce stress and just brings the body back into balance.
Improves hair, nails, teeth - your body needs magnesium!
TRUSTED SOURCE & ULTRA PURE FLAKES
This is the world's purest natural magnesium chloride flakes, 250 million years in the making ,sourced from the Ancient Zechstein Sea Bed in the Netherlands. Soak your body and feet using the best - NO added fillers, No synthetics, NOTHING artificial.
FREE E-BOOK "IMPROVE YOUR LIFE WITH MAGNESIUM"
This is a must read for everyone! Jam packed with information that will help you understand how important magnesium is in your everyday life. Filled with illustrations, tips and much more. Valued at $9.95, we'll email this to you within 24 hours after you order giving you time to read it before your product arrives..
ABSORB VITAL MAGNESIUM
As you soak, the warm water opens your pores and allows for magnesium to absorb into your skin and into the bloodstream and cellular level. Start feeling better faster! Don't have the time for a soak? Then try our popular "ASUTRA Transdermal Magnesium Oil" spray (sold separately) for quicker absorption - accept no substitute!
PURITY IS EVERYTHING - SOAK USING THE BEST!
These ultra pure flakes are produced by evaporating pure magnesium chloride brine from the ancient Zechstein Seabed in the Netherlands. Rated as the purest in the world - this brine is found in its natural unaltered state, free from contaminants and modern pollution.
Why It's Better Than Epsom Salt > Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) is not the same as pure magnesium flakes (magnesium chloride). Our flakes are slightly more expensive because it's better suited for addressing magnesium deficiency. Magnesium flakes also absorbs into the skin much better and more importantly - it's highly therapeutic..
replenish magnesium levels
100% pure, undiluted & effective
soak away aches & pains
combat various skin conditions
ideal for stress relief & relaxation
100% satisfaction guaranteed - try it and we know you will love it!
OUR 100% GUARANTEE
Our customers love this and you will too. Try it - it works!
We are confident you will benefit from our ultra pure magnesium chloride flakes
Try it at our expense, if you are not happy simply return it for a full refund.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 (USA Only)
Easy 30 Day No Hassle Returns. Try it and you'll see why.
We guarantee you will love ASUTRA products.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use this to make magnesium oil?
It’s possible and there are many articles on the internet on how to easily do this. However, we don’t recommend this. It won’t be the same purity as you get when you purchase pure magnesium oil straight from the ancient Zechstein seabed. The flakes are made from the magnesium oil brine itself so using the flakes and turning it back into oil is a backward process and it won’t have the same purity. So if you really want the purest, undiluted magnesium oil, please take a look at ASUTRA’s Transdermal Magnesium Oil which also goes through an additional filtration process so there is less itch and less sting.
2. Why should I use warm water and not hot when soaking?
When using magnesium chloride flakes for a foot or body soak, please use warm water. If the water is too hot, then it causes the skin to not easily absorb the magnesium well. As you soak, the warm water opens your pores and allows for magnesium to absorb into your skin and into the bloodstream and cellular level.
3. What are the instructions for a body soak?
(1) How much? Add 1 to 2 cups to your tub. Add more flakes as needed based on water level and desired strength. (2) How long? Soak for at least 15 to 20 minutes for full benefits. Soak longer if desired. (3) Water Temperature: Add the flakes to warm water (not hot) for best results. (4) Add Essential Oils (Optional) Add a few drops of your favorite essential oils to turn this into a relaxing aromatherapy experience. Certain essential oils also provide unique benefits.
4. What are the instructions for a foot soak?
(1) How much? Add ¼ to ½ cup to your foot basin. Add more flakes as needed based on water level and desired strength. (2) How long? Soak for at least 15 to 20 minutes for full benefits. Soak longer if desired. (3) Water Temperature: Add the flakes to warm water (not hot) for best results. (4) Add Essential Oils (Optional) Add a few drops of your favorite essential oils to turn this into a relaxing aromatherapy experience. Certain essential oils also provide unique benefits.
5. Any Tips on Usage/Storage?
Our customers didn't want the usual messy, torn and leaking plastic bags. So we put our flakes into an easy, clear plastic jar with screw cap lid. This jar is easy to handle, stands upright and can easily be stored on a shelf or countertop. (1) Prevent Clumpiness - Use the screw cap lid and easily seal after use to prevent moisture entry which can increase clumpiness. (2) Shake Jar - As you use the flakes, there will be more empty space in the jar, so simply just give the jar a good shake to break-apart the clumpiness and then scoop out the desired amount needed. (3) Use A Scoop - This will make your flakes last longer because you are not touching it and potentially adding bacteria to the mix.
6. Any Cautionary Tips?
(1) Avoid Sensitive Areas: Whether it's a body soak or foot soak, if you have open cuts/wounds, please be extra careful as the magnesium flakes may cause stinging and/or burning sensation. Let these areas heal first prior to using. (2) Emerge Carefully: For bath soak users, your body has just went thru a full, healing magnesium bath and you might feel light-headed, in addition the tub might be slippery. So please come out of the tub carefully and remember to hydrate again - drink a full glass of water. (3) Hydrate: For bath soak users,, this is so important. A 20 minute salt bath in warm water can be dehydrating. So please drink a full glass of water BEFORE and AFTER your bath
7. Is it food grade flakes
NO. Please do not ingest or take internally. This is very pure and potent and should be used externally for foot and body soaks.
If you have questions about this product, please email us at email@example.com